The mantra for Lioness Embrace is basically, “Get Off Your Ass”. I decided to create this blog with the hope to help those like me, who at times just need a friend, that will tell them the honest truths. I will use this platform to embrace self-worth for young women like me.
Lioness Embrace will include a healthy mix of reflections, challenges, advice/tips, how to’s, and product reviews. Topics will include; Self-care, Mental Health, Personal Growth, and much more.
This is my happy place in the internet. Come sign up to my email list to stay updated on blog posts and the journey to come.
Ten Things About MyLeea
- I am 21 years old, and my “real” job is working as a three-year-old teacher. As much as I love the kiddos, and helping them learn. I know I have a more creative side that I hope to express through the help of my blog.
- I have two happy pup babies. I have a one-year-old Chihuahua-Terrier named Violet, and I have an 11-month-old Red Nose Pitbull named Kaycee. I share my babies with my boyfriend of six years. Dog Parents!
- My goal is to reach out to young women to embrace themselves and their self-worth to live their authentic lives.
- I live in Upstate New York
- I love food. Food is really the answer to this girl’s heart, okay? Okay!
- Zodiac: Leo
- I have curly hair and love trying out new curly products
- My favorite color is blue/purple and of course black.
- Lastly, I want to be the best me too. I tend to stay in my own bubble but willing to take risks and challenge myself.
I hope you stick around for the journey.